Technology itself is not the problem, it's the imbalance in the way we used it.
While technology is amazing and an asset, when it interferes with your life it creates problems.
This often results in:
- Decreased Social Skills and Isolation - Reduced Family Interaction and Access to Positive Role Models - Increased Potential for Bullying, Violence, Depression and Suicide - Brain Changes Which Potentially Increase Reactive Behavior & Reduced Judgement - Engagement in Dangerous Online Communities, Radicalization and Recruitment - Elevation in the Potential for Future Addiction Problems - Loss of productivity in mindless tech use
Our Services Allow You To:
Discover how tech impedes interpersonal communications
Better understand how social and psychological problems are created & their impact
Learn to increase positive tech use
Find ways to improve communications and reduce conflict
Develop your professional skills to address issues related to tech use
How this is accomplished:
- Professional training for school core teams, school nurses and teachers
- Professional training to increase the capacity to manage their tech and that of their clients
- Ways to assess tech's impact on clients and students
- Training on stress management to reduce individual and interpersonal stress!
- Customized individual, family, organizational coaching