See if you, or someone you care about answers "Yes" to three or more of these questions:
1. Do you spend more time texting, social networking, & playing computer games than in face to face interactions?
2. Have you ever found yourself in a dangerous situation due to texting, emailing, or electronics use?
3. Do you become irritable when others comment on your "over use" of technology?
4. Have you ever found yourself texting, gaming, or social networking more, and for a longer period than you intended?
5. Have you ever felt the need, or have others asked you to reduce your time spent on your computer or phone?
6. Have you ever found yourself using your technology excessively, after which you have had to "recover" from your use?
7. Have you lost interest in hobbies, recreational activities, or relationships, favoring involvement in your electronic or online life instead?
8. Have you ever experienced any negative consequences (relationship problems, job or parenting issues, sleep problems, concentrations issues, feelings of depression, etc.) related to your electronic use?
If you answered "yes" to three or more of these these questions, head to the 'Potential Solutions' tab!!